In a Baccarat card game, either the Player’s hand or the Banker’s hand wins when the total points of cards dealt to each hand reach a higher score and the highest score is 9 points. The dealing rules (Tableau) will not be changed and no decision is required by the Player.
How to play
The first 2 cards will be dealt to each of Banker and Player by the dealer. Depending on the total number of points on each side and the dealing rules (Tableau), the dealer will deal the third card to the Player or the Banker or both sides or not.
In addition to the main bets of Player’s and Banker’s hand, it can be placed a bet on Tie, Pairs Player, Pairs Banker and Super Six (tax is not included in banker’s hand and payout odds of 11 to 1).
Bets must be placed before the dealer indicates No More Bets and starts the round.
Scratch cards is not taxed: Winning bets on the Player’s and the Banker’s hands will be paid equal to the bet amount. But in the event that the Banker wins with 6 points, the winning bet will be paid for only half of the bet.
- Tie Bet will win when the round result is a tie (The Total scores of the Player and the Banker are equal) and will be paid 8 times the bet amount.
- Bet on Pairs Player or Pairs Banker will win when the first 2 cards are the same cards (Same suits are not required) and will be paid 11 times the bet amount.
Rules for the Player
|Total of first two cards||Player|
|0-1-2-3-4-5||Be dealt with 1 more card|
|6-7||Be not dealt with more cards|
|8-9||Be not dealt with more cards|
Rules for the House
|Total of first two cards||Draw card when the third card of Player is:||Do not draw card when the third card of Player is:|
|4||2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7||1-8-9-10|
|5||4, 5, 6,7||1-2-3-4-5-8-9-10|
|7||Do not draw||Do not draw|
|8-9 Do not draw||Do not draw|
|0-1-2||Always draw 3 cards|
- Banker winning wager will be paid out at the odds of 19 to 20. This 5% Commission can be paid by the player in full or in part and is collected before the payment is paid out. For example: The dealer will say “Bet is $24,000, pay $23,000, and get $200”.
- Plus bet
- Wagers on Tie will win at odds of 8 to 1 if the Banker’s and Player’s hand are equal, and lose if the points are not equal.
- In addition, a player can place a bet on the Pairs on either Banker’s or Player’s hand. A hand is considered a Pairs if the first two cards of one side form a pair (two cards of the same value, regardless of color or trick/suit, for example J and Q are not a Pairs but J and J are a Pairs. Each winning bet is paid out at the odds of 11 to 1
- Super Six is a wager with the odds of 11 to 1 when the Banker wins with a total score of six (6).