Blackjack is one of the most popular games in card casinos around the world, a game that is easy to play and enticing players with lots of challenges. The objective of the game is to beat the Banker by drawing decisions to get a total score close to 21, avoiding exceeding 21 to survive in the round. A hand where the first 2 cards contain 1 an Ace and a 10 card is a Blackjack hand, but if there are 2 above cards after splitting, it will only count as 21 points.
How to play
Bets must be placed before the dealer indicates No More Bets and starts to deal: 2 cards to Player and 1 card to Banker.
Depending on the card value, the Player has the following options:
- Hit: When the score is not large enough to win the Banker. There is no limit to the number of cards added until the desired score is reached, but bets will lose when the score exceeds 21.
- Stand: Do not draw any more cards when the point is big enough and the dealer will continue to hand the next bet.
- Double down: It is possible to double the bet on the first 2 cards by placing an additional stake equal to the original bet, and then each hand will have the same options as above. Maximum 4 hands can be split from 1 original hand, but splitting for double Ace is accepted once only.
- Insurance: The Player is made insurance when the Banker’s first card is an Ace and the premium is doubled when the Banker has Blackjack. The maximum sum covered will be half of the card’s bet.
- Winning Insurance bets are paid out at the odds of 2 to 1 and will be settled at the end of the round
- At the end of the First Deal and before drawing for the Next Round, if the player has Blackjack and the first cards of Banker do not contain 10 or Ace card then player will immediately be paid for that bet at odds of 3 to 2.