Sic Bo is a simple dice game based on chance. All you need to do is place your chips on a bet box on the table. The dice are shaken and if the outcome of the roll matches your bet, you win. Sic Bo features a variety of possible bets, each with their own payout odds.
How to play
- Set your budget. While Sic Bo is a simple game, playing is a form of gambling and you should always play smart with your money
- Buy your chips. To buy chips, simply place your money on the table and a dealer will exchange it for chips.
- Place your bets. Place your chips on the squares on the table according to the combinations you think will appear on the dice. Make sure you bet an amount you’re comfortable with.
- Check the dice. The dice shaker is activated by pushing a button on the table.
- Collect your payout if you win. The dealers then clear the bets that don’t match and pay the ones that do. The whole process then starts all over again.
BREAKING DOWN SIC BO
There are few components to Sic Bo and no skill is required to play, but the more you know about the game the easier it is to learn and understand
The Sic Bo table features a variety of dice combinations that players can bet on. Every possible bet is illustrated along with their associated payout odds, making it easy for new players to quickly pick up the game.
The game is play with the dice and players bet on the outcome of each roll.
Unlike craps, the Sic Bo dice are “rolled” using an electronic dice shaker.
THE DIGITAL BOARD
This Electronic board displays the outcomes of recent round of play. Take this information with grain of salt. Every roll of the dice is purely Random and independent of the last.
Each Sic Bo table has two dealers who exchange chips, monitor the bets and keep the game moving.